Trees

The Stake HP had a service project day Saturday morning.  It was to plant trees in a bird migration area.  I guess the guy running the project was not a member and was overwhelmed with the 300-400 trees that were planted in 3 hours.  Here were are planting two trees.  We only had that much time because we started the morning out being at the pick up place to get $16 worth (a laundry basket full) of fruit and veggies at 7 am and then we had to pick up the new glasses before 11 down in Orem.

My big strong man digging the first hole.


We were told to bring water so here I am with 3 water bottles stuffed into my hoodie.  It was not easy to bend over to help dig the hole with all those bottles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!