Stalker Alert!!!

We have a famous author that lives around us and Big Bugz has been reading his books since he was like 11.  So once Big Bugz realized who this person was, he has been trying to devise a plan to talk to him.  He has already looked up the author's address and has considered walking over but decided it was a little too far to walk.  Then he thought he would corner him at church and discuss the books but decided it was not appropriate at church.  So now he is thinking he will just drive to the house and ring the door bell.  I asked him if it was Stephen King, would he be going up to his door and his reply was ummm yeah!!

Needless to say, I am past embarrassment!  I told him not to give his name out so that the author does not know who I am.  I think he may need to enroll in a Sci-fi author stalker program.  He is a little too giddy about talking to this author!

Comments

  1. Why not! Regrets happen only when we don't go for it, right? Give me a clue on who it is!!
    BTW: I'm going private. WIll you send me your email address? If you're interested. Private blog, I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!