I hope they call me on a mission

Since I am so bored at home all day while Small Bugz is at school, I have been racking my brain to come up with something to do.  All the scrapbooking is done (as far as photos developed) and my book stack is shrinking.  No luck on finding a work from home job or a job that would let me off with the year round school schedule.  I did a search on Service Missions and have found one.

Sunday I will be set apart as a Service Missionary.  I will be working a total of 8 hours at the distribution center every week.  I start my training this coming week.  I am hoping this will give me some interaction with people and make my weeks not seem so long.

Now to find something to fill the other days!

Comments

  1. Wowzers! Sounds like you've been busy, bored, then inspired. Good for you.
    I wish I could wittle that desired reading list down enough to need a service mission!
    Work can crowd things a bit.
    Enjoy distribution- and hope you've brushed up on D&C 4 and "Called to Serve":)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!