Errand Boy

Small Bugs did his first errand, by himself, for me today!  We had to get some money to the Scout leader for a day camp thing they are doing on Friday.  Small Bugz put the check in his pocket, got his helmet on, and got on his bike.  (He just learned to ride his bike without the training wheels a month or so ago.  He has been wanting to ride it to school but school is mostly uphill for him and he is not strong enough, yet, to do that.)  He rode the two blocks to her house and back without incident.  He was all proud of himself for helping out.

I was thinking the other day that I have less than six years and he will be able to be behind the wheel!!  I don't think it will be all that bad as he is one of the most careful go cart drivers around!




Comments

  1. that is awesome! What a great helper,Sitting here thinking about how soon he will be driving made me think of savanna......... I only have 4 yrs and a half yrs......... I am so not ready for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!