Long week

What have I been doing all week -

So I thought I would be nice and take over the book fair at the school this year since I have done a few in the past at the other school.  This was before I was called on the mission.  So with almost no volunteer help to man the fair, I managed to work the fair plus do my mission stuff this week.  The fair was from 9 until 3:30 most days until parent/teacher conferences began on Thurs and Fri., then they went until 8.  Since they have year round school, they have to have two fairs, one for each conference session due to some kids not being at school.  So we got to take the fair down Fri night only to put another one back up this coming Fri and do it all again the following week.  The things we do for our kids!

I am counting the days until Small Bugz is off track - three more weeks!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!