Service week

Today I started my Service Missionary calling.  The ladies were shocked at how quickly I caught on to things.  I guess they get some older people in that have never touched a computer so it is hard for them to catch on to learning the register.  They were all very nice and friendly and I think this will be a great place to be able to have some interaction with some great people a few times a week.  Wednesday I will find out more of what my schedule will be and more specific jobs.  I will also get my black missionary badge - I guess that will really make it all official.  Maybe I will get someone to take a picture of me with it on.

Comments

  1. What a great way to use your time while he's at school! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!