Friday

What to do on a Friday with no school??

We were going to see the Toy Story movies in 3D but looked and saw that they were almost sold out and the remaining seats were not great.  We saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.  I loved this book growing up and have bought it for Small Bugz along with the second book, Pickles To Pittsburg.  The movie was not the book but it was still an okay show.  In the book it is the Grandfather that tells stories about the town Chewandswallow.  In the movie, it is about a guy who no one likes because he is smart and invents things that don't work out.  He messes up and sends his food maker machine into the sky and it ends up producing the food.

Small Bugs likes the no school days.  He can play Madden!

I am in charge of getting birthday things to the women at church and need to go do that for the next week's birthdays but I am already comfy at home.  I guess I will have to do that tomorrow between conferences but then that means I have to be presentable and not in my lounge clothes!

Comments

  1. Jade & I went and saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs on Saturday. I remember reading it as a child and bought both books too. We thought it was a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!