Soccer Clinic





The Major League Soccer team in Salt Lake City is the Real Salt Lake.  They play a stadium owned by the people that built the community where I live.  So this past Monday they came to hold a free soccer clinic for two hours.  Small Bugz was very excited to go.  They paired him up with the nine and ten year olds and set off to do about five different activities.  One he got to be the goalie (the top photo).  And the second photo is all the kids running trying not to get hit my the balls.  If you did, you were out and got to help get the other kids out.  He had so much fun.  I think that will be one of our last days of shorts until next Spring - We went from 88 on Tues to 49 for the high on Wed.

Comments

  1. That looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!