Music to my ears?

Small Bugz will be learning to play the recorder beginning in Jan, at school.  He has brought home the recorder.  We did a small lesson with him the other day and he is so excited that he can play "Hot Cross Buns"  I am glad that today he took a small break from playing!

Today was a fun day at the Mission.  The ladies there are so fun to work with.  They get my sense of humor and dish it right back!  It has been fun to see the people come in and buy Christmas gifts.  We have had grandparents buying for grandkids and missionaries getting ready to go and brides getting ready to be married.  My favorite one this week was a lady around 40 or 50 who would be going to the temple for the first time and the excitement you could see on her face but yet how nervous she was at the changes that were coming.  I am grateful that I have the chance to see people as they are making huge changes in their lives that will allow them eternal happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!