I am getting old!

I went to the eye doctor two weeks ago and was told that it is surprising that I have never had glasses.  So I was given a prescription for glasses - my one eye is like 160 and the other is like 40 or something.  So today the glasses came in.  My eyes are not liking the adjusting - 33 years of trying to focus on their own and now they are being forced to focus on the correct things.

This is the first year that we are not having Santa play a big role in our Christmas presents.  It seems to be working out much better this way.  Small Bugz has even asked how we do stockings.  If we get up really early and do them.  He will get to help with that this year too.

We are planning to go see Invictus and Sherlock Holmes this week.

Anyone have any opinions on the government health care plan???

Comments

  1. Just popping by to wish your family a Merry Christmas. This is also our first year that are oldest is on to the Santa thing, but she helping play along for younger kiddos.
    Opinions about health care plan?? I have no idea, all I know is I hope it get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the glasses/contacts world! :) Glad to hear he handles the Santa thing well. Your brother and I have LOTS of very LOUD opinions on this healthcare mess - WAY too much for me to type! But I'm sure you can guess we're relieved that it doesn't look like it is going to pass. Among many other objections, Brian doesn't want the government telling him how to treat patients AND we have heard so many docs say they will retire early if it happened the way it was proposed to and then there would be a REAL mess because there aren't enough young docs in the pipeline to handle it all! Oh I could go on and on and on..... Reform is needed, not a government takeover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again