New calling

So I am the one with the new calling so far.  Big Bugz was more than happy to say that he would support me in the call as long as he is not getting one too.  I was called as Visting Teaching Coordinator.  In a brand new ward that is a lot of work at the very beginning.  I have the conference to put on in less than 3 weeks as well as work with the RS Pres. to assign all the routes.  I have had this calling before but that was back in college where everyone was in the same boat - going to school.  Now we have 1/4 of the ladies that are over 40 and most do not have kids at home anymore and then there are 1/2 that are in their 20s and either don't have kids, have a few or have tons, and then there are those that are in the middle or single.  Trying to assign people someone that will best fit their needs at this point is not an easy task.  Here's hoping I survive the next month of craziness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!