Everyone matters

So I re-upped for another 6 months today - told them when they are asked by Mission people that they can say I want to extend.  I had a great experience today helping a man.  I could tell he was not okay and so I asked what he needed and had to go around the counter to help him find what he wanted.  As I was seeing what he needed, he apologized for his behavior but said he was 61 and had Parkinsons disease.  He had it bad -a lot of twitching and he could not get out what he wanted to say all the time.  He was wanting to get some things for his grandchild so they could work on church things together.  You could tell that he had a great spirit about him as he was really trying to bring the Spirit unto his home with the things he was wanting to do.

It is sad to see people with those type of diseases.  They are all there in their heads/minds, but they cannot get the things out that they need to get out.  I bet they are frustrated and embarrassed when stuff happens.  My grandmother had Alzheimers for about 10 years and to watch how fast she went and the things she could not remember was sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!