Finally Over!

So I got my calling about 3 weeks ago.  Last weekend everyone was entered into the computer with their VT assignments and Monday comes and I have to make changes.  I know that the changes will need to be made but I did not think so often.

Last night I pulled off a conference that I had less then 3 weeks to plan for.  I think it went well and the sisters enjoyed themselves and learned a few new things on how to be better visting teachers.  I thought that I would have my house back after taking all the items for the conference last night - no way - I brought most of it back home with me since they still have not assigned a storage closet for the new ward.  So I get to have centerpieces and plates/cups/napkins/plasticware and whatnot at my house.  I also got the great job of washing the tablecloths that we borrowed from the Stake.  You may not think that is a big deal but the tablecloths come with 2 pages worth of instructions on how to wash and dry them plus how to apply the stain remover and how to fold them.  It actually says to dry one at a time if you don't think you can get them folded before they get wrinkled or if you do not have room to lay them flat.

So, now I am done planning and organizing those things and I almost feel lost as to what I should be doing! It will only stay that way for a few days.  I am in charge of book club this month and I have to come up with the discussions for the book and I have less than 2 weeks to plan that.

Big Bugz was called to teach in High Priest group once a month.  We think it is a good thing because work has been busy the last few weeks - he brings it home almost every night just so he can be home and not at the office, working until 2 a.m. one morning.

Small Bugz will have most of May off from school.  Anyone have any ideas on what to do?  Most of his friends are on other tracks so it is usually just us until school lets out for the other kids.

Easter was fun - I will need to get the picture up of the eggs that Small Bugz decorated - Transformer style.  I got to cook for the 3 of us this year as family dinner did not happen this year.  That was a first for me cooking Easter dinner.  We had lamb chops, mashed potatoes, homemade wheat rolls.  We even had brown gravy - that was a treat in college.  Someone would crave them at any hour of the night and we all would get up and eat instant mashers with brown gravy!  What else is there to do in nowhereland, Idaho?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!