Santa is done shopping!

I am so happy that I was able to finish all of my Christmas shopping this last week.  I have a few things left to get for Big Bugz but I am waiting a few more days to go get those things.  I hate the crowds during the holidays - people turn nasty in parking lots and stores.

I did finish the second of two book fairs yesterday.  I made another $4000 at this one.  I am very tired and glad it is all over - I need a vacation!

I get to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year.  I have only done this one other time and it was only for my Father-in-law and for sibling-in-laws.  This time I am cooking for my parents - Mom always cooks and knows what she wants and how to make it.  They will be traveling here the day of, so it all falls on me to make sure I get it just right.

I am getting involved in a book club - the book for next month is Recovering Charles - I hated it!  I hope there are others that feel the same way when we discuss it or I will have to sit silently while everyone else discusses it.  In Dec., we have to come up with a book to give as a gift that will also be our choices for next year.  Any ideas?

Also, I got picked to do the games at my missionary party in a few weeks.  Any ideas on Christmas party games?  It is all women and I am the youngest.

Comments

  1. So impressed you're nearly finished Christmas shopping! The only shopping checked off my list is what you took care of for me! :) I'm sure Thanksgiving dinner will be great - don't stress! A lady from my bookclub recommended "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie" and I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question for the week/month

Split Again

I am getting old!